pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Stupid Restraining Order

4/09/2006

Stupid Restraining Order

Stalker
Pt. I (Hunter)

I know when you're awake.
I know when you sleep.
But you don't know I'm there.
You cannot see me
I am invisible
A phantom on the air
Watching
I know when you get home
And I know where you live
I know you
But you don't know me.
You are my life, my obsession
But to you I am the unnoticed face in you rear-view mirror
As you drive "home".
Where even there you are not safe from
My eyes
Waiting
Wishing
Watching
Always watching
Pt.II (Hunted)
An aura of melancholy
Floats above my head
Like a crooked halo
Everything seems normal
But what is normal, anyway?
Walking home, I hear footsteps
Echo my own
I turn to face no one
I am prey
With an unseen predator
Nervous
Shaken
I hear voices at night
Fading in the twilight of dawn
My imagination
Feeding on the thoughts of my
Troubled mind?
But they seem so real...
No, I'm just
Nervous
Shaken
Haunted by some invisible prescense
Hunted by a phantom of the night.
Creepy, huh?
May the Force be with you, stalkers and stalkees everywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

Brought a tear to my eye.

May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.