pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Mouthpieces. Very High on the List of Things You Do NOT Want to Smell.

4/24/2006

Mouthpieces. Very High on the List of Things You Do NOT Want to Smell.

At least when they're dirty anyway. They're ok when they're new. I know this because I was just cleaning the mouthpeice on my beautiful saxophone Adolphe (named after Adolphe Sax, who invented the saxophone, not the Nazi leader). It was really nasty. Just thought you'd like to know if you don't already... DON'T SMELL WOODWIND MOUTHPEICES or old reeds. They don't smell so good either.
May the Force be with you, Adolphe (my saxophone.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

I would like to add that Adolphe's tie (the maroon one with plka-dots) does smell good.

May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.