pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Grills: The New Ice Ice Baby?

4/28/2006

Grills: The New Ice Ice Baby?

I was in the car with Ali and her mom the other day and she listens to totally different stuff than what I do. I listen to 80s stuff, mostly New Wave, and she listens to rap and hip-hop and crap like that. So that one grills song came on and all this time I'm thinking about how everybody thought Ice Ice Baby was the shiznit when it came out in 1990, and now, 15 years later, we finally come to a realization that it's actually pretty stupid. That's what I predict is gonna happen to Grills. It's a stupid song, but nobody realizes this, except for my awesome superior mind. Okay, that was the daily prediction from Lizzard the Prophet.
May the Force be with you, whoever does the Grills song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

You're not alone. I too see the stupidity in the song"Grills". I also see stupidity in grlls themselves. Placing so much metal in your mouth for so much money can only leaad to oral irritation and swollen gums.

May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.