pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Pretty Cool, Huh?

7/21/2006

Pretty Cool, Huh?

Look like a normal receipt to you? That's because it is. but check the date. That doesn't say '03, it says '83. This is the original receipt that I found was still with an album I bought not so long ago. The reason it's so white is because the scanner didn't scan it's true color. It's actually yellowed like it's supposed to be. This goes with my prized possesions, along with my bottle of Jolt. Did you know they still make that stuff? According to the receipt, the album was originally $6.99 without tax. I got it for $1.50. Good deal, eh? By the way, the album was Reach the Beach by The Fixx. Just thought you'd like to know that.

By the way, the ink is also supposed to be purple, but once again, my scanner was being stupid.

May the Force be with you, receipt people and The Fixx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.