pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: A Sad Tale of a Suicidal Hamster

7/11/2006

A Sad Tale of a Suicidal Hamster

My friend Beca once had a hamster. His name was Mouse-mouse. But that's not the hamster I'm talking about. I'm talking about my friend Ali's hamster. He was the suicidal hamster. I would watch him as he climbed to the top of his birdcage (the hamster cage was too small for him.), and then drop himself off. Ali also has about 10 cats ( not joking!), and he climbed out before, so they had to seal the birdcage with horizontal wire. But somehow, he got out again, and we never saw him again. I think he knew. I think he craved freedom so much, he would do anything to claim it, even take his own life. *sniff* Well, I would kill myself , too, if my name was Pompom.
May the Force be with you, and rest in peace (and, sadly, peices), Pompom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

Pompom? OK Ali. I never knew you had a meanstreak.

July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.