pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Respect the Pink Man!!!!!

8/22/2006

Respect the Pink Man!!!!!

This is the cover of AFOS's second album, Listen. Or, as I like to call it, The Pink Man. Not the album, I mean the cover. I took the inner sleeve (which also has the Pink Man on it) out of my copy of the album and folded it a little and put it in the sleeve on the back my algebra binder. Now I go up to people, turn my binder around and go either "Respect the Pink Man, yo!" or "It's the Pink Man! Fear it!!" The people that look at me weird are just jealous that the Pink Man is cooler than them.


May the Force be with you, Pink Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.