pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, MTV!

8/01/2006

Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, MTV!

I know, I know, real original title, but I'm not really original right now. As you probably know, today is MTV's 25th anniversary. I was hoping they would be showing some decent programming for a change, but NO, all the stuff from when music was actually original is on VH1 Classic, the one channel I would watch every single day, if we got it [GOD, SARA SUCKS.]. It also sucks that MTV is no longer devoted to music; they should change their name. How about RTV, for reality TV? That seems pretty accurate. Then agaian, I probably wouldn't watch MTV, because I don't listen to new music anyway.

May the Force be with you and happy birthday, MTV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.