pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Ah...Nothing Like Queen at a Hockey Game in the Middle of June.

6/20/2006

Ah...Nothing Like Queen at a Hockey Game in the Middle of June.

It was a truly one-time-only experience. I caught the end of the Stanley Cup game last night when I came down to brush my teeth. I've never experienced a hockey game in June, much less the Stanley Cup. It was once in a lifetime. And then they started playing "We Are the Champions", which always makes me laugh for some odd reason. Maybe the fact that the song is just so...Queen, yaknow? aqnyway, I realized that this would never happen to me in June ever again, and I'm like "wow. cool."

I kow, I know, lame post, but I couldn't think of anything better to say, except muse about why there are gangsters in the sewers in the "Beat It" video, which also makes me laugh for some odd reason.

May the Force be with you, Hurricanes( they won.). O yeah, and Freddie Mercury.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

Isn't "Another One Bites the Dust" Queen too?

July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.