pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Am I The Only One This Lady Creeps Out?

6/12/2006

Am I The Only One This Lady Creeps Out?

This *duh* is the cover of Duran Duran's Rio.
This isn't a very good image, but it was clearest and biggest I could find. I was listening to it at home, and I was looking at the cover and it just struck me that that lady looks like a zombie or a vampire. And, what's worse, her eyes seem to follow you around the room. You can't see it in the image, but she has a yellowish tinge above her eyes and on her cheeks. Look at herthrough your peripheral vision and she looks even creepier. Great album, but they could've picked some better cover art.
May the Force be with you, Duran Duran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.