pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Another August Birthday!!!

8/23/2006

Another August Birthday!!!

Joining MTV and Paul Reynolds is... my TV!!!! I named it Earl because it's old and doesn't work too well anymore. Well, old for a TV, anyway. Sometime this month, it's turning twenty years old. Not sure what day, because the back just says "Manufactured: August 1986.", so I'm not sure what day. But it's lasted longer than mosty TVs without going to the junkyard, so I think it deserves a post. It and my Super Nintendo Gordy have served me well over the years. People say I'm living behind the times, but, hey, they're just jealous I still have my original GameBoy.


May the Force be with you, Earl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

did you die or somethin? ya haven't posted since early august & it's mid-october, ya haven't left a comment on my blog in forever and ya haven't called me in two weeks!! Hello? I'm losing you!!! wait, the Force is ever cloudier!!!!! I can't reach your mind anymore.

September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.