pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Jeopardy Junkie!

5/10/2006

Jeopardy Junkie!

I LOVE JEOPARDY! I watch it every night at 7:30, dedicated watcher that I am. And on the weekends, when it's not on until midnight, I watch reruns. This one dude on the reruns, Ulhas, is really awesome. Right now it's Tornament of Champions time! WOOOO! It was really funny because these guys were like really nerdy and the three of the categories were and I quote "Star Trek, Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings", "I Need A Date(you had to tell the date an event happened)", and "You Have No Life(refers to lifeless things, like and Antarctica and antbiotics)". This one dude Kevin, he was awesome. Hope he wins tonight, too.

Not to mention that Alex Trebek is only the coolest game show host ever.

May the Force be with you, Alex Trebek, and everyone that's ever been on Jeopardy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.