pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: And the Sexiest Vegetarian Is...

5/23/2006

And the Sexiest Vegetarian Is...

PRINCE!!!!!
The annual title of "Sexiest Vegetarian" was given to Prince this year. I'm confused on why a contest like that even exists. Maybe this will save Prince from oblivion. I doubt it.
Sara(see http://jedilizard.blogspot.com/2006/03/sara-says-hi-everybody.html) is furious that the object of her devout worship and passionate devotion, Weird Al Yankovic, didn't win. Sometimes she really creeps me out.
May the Force be with you, Prince and vegetarians everywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

My dad HATES Prince for some reason. It's probably just 'cuz my mom used to like Prince.

June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.