pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: I Can't Think of Anything Right Now. Sorry.

12/30/2006

I Can't Think of Anything Right Now. Sorry.

[Hey everybody, this is Sara's post, so check... it... OUT!] {yo.} [via me.]
Nice. *weird throat noise, pulls on chair with feet* Now I'm scooting a chair! *laughs* POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *taps foot* *confuzzled face* POOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!! I love writing that. Wait, no! Let me write something.I want 2 bottles of glue to be my friends!!!!!!!! [except for that part.] Huh? *weird throat noise again, sorta like Sting in the morning ["after eight hours", said Sara.] How do I know? Just do.* *giggle giggle snort snort* Like a piggy! I love piggies! Mom: Have another chair... Sara: I only use the ones in the science room and they go like this *turny hand motion* [She's talking about blinds] Oh, sure, I'm talking about blinds. *amazed look, happy face, Sting noise*VACUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!! {and that} It was the first thing that came to mind.BAM!!!!!!WHERE'S MY MERIT BADGE!!!!?!?!?!?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.