pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: One More Purple Plastic Crocodile is Dead Because of Me...

12/07/2006

One More Purple Plastic Crocodile is Dead Because of Me...

Today I wore a hideous yet awesome purple mock croc jacket to school. You know, the kind that makes a plasticy noise when you move your arms. The kind that you wouldn't wanna wear out in the sun because of the shine. The kind you find in a second-hand store. *crowd throws rotten vegetables* All right, all right! That was bad. But I did get it at Goodwill. Needless to say, more people insulted me and gave me weird looks than they have in possibly all my life today. YES! New record, man. It would be a pretty good day if some people *cough*DOMINICK.*cough* would stop petting my sleeve. But that's okay.

May the Force be with you, all you poor Nagahide crocodiles. (Sounds like the name of a band, doesn't it?) And Dominick.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.