pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Yet Another Disturbing Resemblance

12/04/2006

Yet Another Disturbing Resemblance

Anyone remember "Holiday Rap"? You know, MC Miker G and DJ Sven? Of course you do. I mean, who can resist some good ol Dutch [or, as I say, Hollandish] rap? Well, yesterday, I got bored and I decided to see if they looked like they sounded. DJ Sven did. And he also looked a lot like someone else I know.

On the left is a picture of my great-grandpa Starkovic and on the right is DJ Sven. Weird, huh? I just hope I'm not related to the guy.

May the Force be with you, great-grandpa Starkovic and DJ Sven.

[And if you listen close you can still hear... "...We are going on a summer holiday, if you want to go, yo Sven, we're going to London and New York City and we take a little peice of Amsterdam..."]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.