pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Random Quotes

1/17/2007

Random Quotes

"You know, it's true what they say. Nostrils really are the windows to the soul." - Wings, spoken by Lowell
"Want a Twinkie, Ghengis Khan?"- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
"No! Never eat that!"- my brother John (age 9), Christmas video 1996, spoken to a dog
"Slimy?! Mudhole?! My home this is!"- Star Wars, Ep. V, spoken by Yoda
"Who you callin' scruffy?"- Star Wars, Ep. IV, spoken by Han Solo
"... cookin' MCs like a pound o' bacon!"- Vanilla Ice/ Ice Ice Baby
"You ain't bad, you ain't nothin'!"- 'Bad' video!!!!!!!!!!!
"Who do ya think?! Bolivians !" Back to the Future (Pt. I), spoken by Doc
"And here you got Spanish class, which is mostly guacomole, chips, and salsa."- Encino Man, spoken by Stony.
"... I'm up to here with cool, okay? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I'm so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, pg. 75 (I think; please don't sue me), spoken by Zaphod
"Seriously is there anything better than eating microwave burritos and watching 'Simpson's reruns at one o' clock in the morning?"- 'Foxtrot' comic, spoken by Peter
" 'Ello."- the Labyrinth worm.
May the Force be with you, um, people on this list.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Quotes Lizz.
Love the one about Twinkies and Ghengis Khan.

-Anna

January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.