pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: "BAM! Where's my merit badge?!?!"/ Vacuum Dance

12/30/2006

"BAM! Where's my merit badge?!?!"/ Vacuum Dance

[Sara wantedto write this "before I did anything".]
DANCE,VACUUM,DANCE(AND SARA SAYS...)
Hey, how's it going? Lizz is back, so technically "And Lizz says...", but oh well. OK, so here's the whole big confuso story. Or maybe, like I shouldn't tell you because it's like a big secrety secret, eh? One kept between the nerd brethren (and sistren) in the library. Nah, nobody reads this anyway, and those who do don't care and know how much a big weirdo XSC is anyway. That's right, with an X. He's been upgraded from E. Cheese! OK, so like, one time, we were in the library for lunch [woah, the voice in my head just started speaking with a British accent. That was weird... Oh well.], and Drew was eating Goldfish and he spilled some on the floor and was too EL STUPIDO to pick them up so they got all crunchy all over the floor-o. And Mrs. Colvin doesn't like anybody messin around, especially with Goldfish, on her turf, so she's like, "Drew. You are going to vacuum those up right now." So, then, like me and Sara went and got the vacuum, and Jonathon was being an annoying loser in the hallway outside the Algebra room. Well, technically, Pre-Al. But oh, well that not really relevant right now, now is it? That's like starting the story of how Daniel came and ruined Sara's lunch one time. Hey, you wanna hear that one?!?! Well, that's too bad! OK... oh yeah, the vacuum. So them Drew's all like psyched because he gets to use to janitor's vacuum, and then he goes and he plugs it in and he does... the Vacuum Dance. Yeah, that's right, capitalized, yo. It's more like random convulsions, but yeah, we call it the vacuum dance anyway. Think of a cross between headbanging and, um, the Chicken Dance. Yeah, it's that bad. Man, we're talking about some major major MAJOR blackmail if I had my camcorder. And then, as if that weren't enough to ruin his high school reputation if anyone knew, he stops, and screams "Bam!!!! Where's my merit badge?!?!?!?!" in that squeaky, prepubescent voice he still has. Man, he's gonna kill me if he ever reads this. But that's OK. I have a... secret weapon. It's called... TACO. And with it's cohort MILK, nothing can stop me! Mwoohahahaha... *flashlight under face* Actually, my other secret weapons name is... *beginning of Beethoven's 5th*... TOBY! No, SARA. Yeah, actually got it right that time.

P.S. You remind me of the vacuum...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.