pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: What is wrong with my mind?: A Post Dedicated to the... Interesting Thoughts of Lizz

7/15/2007

What is wrong with my mind?: A Post Dedicated to the... Interesting Thoughts of Lizz

Well... I haven't been remembering many dreams lately, odd for me; I usually remember them every night, and they're usually pretty long. What I have retained are bits and pieces, and the only actual fragment that I remember is lying on the floor in my old Social Studies teacher's classroom and some fat chick dissed my earrings. Though I do remember a few odd sentences that went through my head while I was falling asleep... I don't know what made me remember them, but they're certainly strange:
1.) I'm gonna turn pud into a raisinpage! [Yes, raisinpage is all one word.] and
2.) You've gone from rotting legs to Mexican books!
Where does all this shit come from, you know? My subconscious can't be that weird... can it?

Another detail of my happy insanity: my preoccupation with glitter. It's everywhere, I swear! It just follows me in particular. It's usually gold [I stepped on a gold sequined hat awhile back and it was like POOF.]

May the Force be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.