pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Breaking News: LIZZ WAKES UP WITH COOL HAIR, HAIR BECOMES NOT-COOL

6/21/2007

Breaking News: LIZZ WAKES UP WITH COOL HAIR, HAIR BECOMES NOT-COOL

Yesterday, I woke up... and my hair was al swoofy and awesome, with one part of it, swooped over to the other side and kind of hanging on the hair over there and I reached to touch this miracle of hair and it fell down, making one side of my hair all poofy, and the other normal, and looking thoroughly not-cool. So that sucked. But anyway, I had a spiffy day after that.

May the Force be with you, hair gods.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lizzard lady said...

Oh, this is brilliant. Leave a comment on your own post.

June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.