pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Closet Excavation Time!

8/18/2007

Closet Excavation Time!

So today... I was bored. So I did what I do every time I'm bored, pretty much. I go search some random part of the house. The most interesting has definitely been the closet between me and my brother's room, so I decided to check that out. That's where my RoboCop hat came from.

Well... I found...
a pair of snakeskin/ leather cowboy boots that apparently were my brother's,
a nice white suit jacket,
a green baseball cap with antlers,
some glittery platform sandals,
HOTWHEELS!,
and a whole box full of gloves and scarves.

That last one was the most interesting. They were all Mom's, and we went through it.

White fingerless gloves.


Black fingerless gloves.

Yeah. Pretty sweet.

May the Force be with you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.