pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: I've Had My Serving of Ancient Roman Cities Today. Have You?

5/15/2006

I've Had My Serving of Ancient Roman Cities Today. Have You?

Yeah, that's right, I ate Pompeii today. I feel so awesome. I took a picture of my miraculous mashed potato sculpture before I ate it. I cant beleive I had to go and eat it! It was so... *sniff* beautiful. Ah, what the heck, it tasted good. I started to use A1 suace for the lava, but we ran out of it, so I just used Tiger Sauce. It made the potatoes spicy anyway. Actually, we didn't really run out of A1 sauce. When I went out to the garage to show my mom and dad my beautiful sculpture my mom says "yaknow, we had a new bottle of A1 sauce in the pantry." Yeah, sure, now she tells me.
May the Force be with you, mashed potatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.