pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Vulgar Hair?

9/16/2006

Vulgar Hair?

I was feeling naseous as usual, so I went to the nurse's office. While I was there, I had nothing better to do, so I read part of the rule book in the front of my agenda. I find parts of it amusing. Like the fact that you get less punishment for drugs than for fighting. Then again, this is Brown County, and how many junior high kids do drugs in Redneckville, anyway?
Anyway, I found this part:
"n. Refrain from speech, conduct, clothing, jewelry, or hairstyles, which are profane, indecent, lewd, vulgar, or offensive to school purposes."
Now the first three make sense, but jewelry and hair? Now that just makes absolutely no sense at all. If by "offensive to school purposes", they would also mean distracting, that would make sense, because they freak out with green hair and stuff like that, but it still doesn't make much sense. When I asked Sara, she said "Maybe some people don't like seagulls." and gave me a really dirty look. She always thinks that's what I'm talking about. By the way, if you didn't get that, read the previous post.
May the Force be with you, hair rebels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

Actually, I personally know three teenage druggies in Redneckville.

October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.