pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: YouTube is my Saviour.

9/18/2006

YouTube is my Saviour.

Not only is YouTube free and you can get like almost anything there, but someone just posted a whole AFOS concert on there and I am very happy. Wait. Very happy? Try excrutiatingly ecstatic. Euphoria, even. Although this state has abated somewhat in the few weeks the concert's been on there, I'm still really really really really reall really really really happy. Really really really really really...
May the Force be with you, YouTube and the person that posted the concert.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

Most people would tellyou to get a life, but I understand your state of rapture. you're probably staring, lustfully dazed, at Mike Score and Paul Reynolds every spare minute.

October 04, 2006  
Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl Lizzard. I have to watch them again some time soon.

October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.