pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Lizz is Depressed

10/08/2007

Lizz is Depressed

I am probably forgotten, but I surely have not forgotten.
It was a lot of fun.
But it's gone now.
All gone.
Doesn't look like it's coming back any time soon either.
I've been depressed for about two months now.
When I'm in a group I'm fine.
Get me alone and I crash and burn.
Sadly, I really don't have much to look back at.
Oh well.
It would probably just make me more sad anyway.
I'm gonna stop being a little emo kid now.
Writing out on paper heals for a while, but later I resume this.
Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's OK.
I feel the pain too...

October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.