pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Witness the Power of My Hyperness

2/23/2008

Witness the Power of My Hyperness

So...
Life...
FOUND A QUEEN TAPE I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO!!!
The Game... 1980
It makes me soooo HAPPY!
AHHHH!
God, I bet I'll read this tomorrow and feel so stupid.
But I am hyper
And I need some of that there JELLLLLL-OOOOO.
Which I will do.
Ho-ho-ho-ho-hold up. [[check it out.]]
I must sashay to the fridge and back. [with my freakin BLANKET CAPE.]
Be right back with my JELL-O.
[I know you're jealous.]

Bad news....
Methinks my Walkman batteries are goin' d-d-d-d-dead.
BUT I CAN FIX IT!
'Cause I'm freakin Bob the freakin Builder.
And you're jealous of me and my Jell-O.
And DJ headphones.
And Queen listening to...ness...

I had this weird-ass dream, man...
Me and like, my entire extended family
Plus a few fictional characters
Were living in this ginormous house in...
Japan?
And every night we had
Mashed potatoes
Beets
And coleslaw
For dinner
And that's it.
My room was crappy, it was super-cold.
And blue.
And always moodily lit.
Yes, even at night.
Somehow.

Intense Labyrification these past few days
I blame youuuu, Taylor!!!
Of course...
You're not entirely to blame...
Of course...
Hm... tights... sparkles.
Tasssstttyy.

My mommma made me clean my roooooomm...
'Cause it was getting to the point
Where you could not walk through it
Without stepping on some sort of
FOREIGN OBJECT!
And I found many...
[Can you guess it?!]
{Go ahead... guess.}
[GUESS.]






[Did you guess?]

SHINY THINGS!

A medley of
Several sequins
Leftovers from some clothes
Ribbon
Tensil
Sparkles in general.
Put them in the very entertaining
GLITTER JAR. [[You know you want it.]]

I would save you, Freddie!
But it's toooo late, my gay/ dead loverboy.
Too late. *tear*
RIP Freddie, darling.
Feel free to possess me if you're ever feeling down.
Any time.

The other day
I was craving
PEACHES
But there were no peaches within the houssssse
Not even in a can!
I know, unfair, right? [[You know it is.]]
So I settled for an apple.
We had ONE left
And I kid you not
It was PERFECT
Like, red and round and SH-SH-SH-SHIIIINNNY.
I didn't wanna eat it and destroy it
Plus
Lurking in the back of my mind
I was thinkin...
It kinda looked like a
POISON APPLE.
Ain't no way I'm eating that bad puppy.

Pst...
I KNOW the truth.
I have SEEN the truth.
AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
[Not even you, Kay. Not even you.]

P.S.

DRAGON ATTACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.