pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Elevator Effect

11/04/2007

Elevator Effect

The elevator effect is something I came up with [or, rather, named]. It occurs when one is exposed to so much of a particular thing in a day that he/she has no chance of dreaming about it. This happens with me a lot. The particular occurrence that the theory is named for is this one night when I had like, this freakin six-hour Bowiefest, and I dreamed about this crappy elevator. I mean, the elevator smelled bad, and the lights were all yellowed, and there was a leak, and I was terrified of getting stuck the whole time I was in it. [Most of the dream.] It was crappy.

This was a pointless post, so I can't think of a suitable conclusion. Good day.

May the Force be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.