pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: Happy October 23, Everybody!

10/23/2006

Happy October 23, Everybody!

Ya wanna know why I'm so happy it's October 23? Insignificant October 23 to everybody else? It's Weird Al's birthday! Yes, the one day in the whole year that forces me to drag out one of my dozens of Hawaiian shirts from out of the closet and actually iron it and wear it! The one day wear saying acordions are sexy is permissable! [Well, only on some people.] But there is a sad note to this otherwise joyful day. Today he turns 47. But I'll use my magical time machine and go back in time to when he was younger! Yay! But, first I have to invent it. But that's okay! I will eventually! And then I'll use my magical time machine to go back to today! And then I'll use it to go back in time. But how will I get out without the time machine? That's okay, I guess;I'll stay awhile. After all, he does look pretty sexy in leather pants.

May the Force be with you, Weird Al.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

When he was how much younger? With or without the moustache?

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.