pointlessly purple powered by purple purple network purple Powder Blue Tuxedo: *scream of extreme mental anguish*!!!!!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/11/2006

*scream of extreme mental anguish*!!!!!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take that crowbar and bash my head in, for I have commited a sin greater than all the sins ever! I have... *sobchoke* forgotten Mike Score's birthday. I didn't even do anything! You don't know who Mike Score is, you say? HEATHEN!!!!!! FILTHY HEATHEN!!!!!!! Sorry. I must regain my composure. Mike Score was the guy from A Flock of Seagulls. You know, that band with the weird {but oddly sexy} hair? You don't agree with me? Die! Also, Frank Maudsley's birthday was yestersay, which I so rudely forgot to mention. Sorry, Frank. He was the bassist.

May the Force be with you, Mike Score and Frank Maudsley.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Nerd said...

You should be easier on yourself and stop threatening me. I totally agree with the SEXY hair.

November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha filthy heathen thats funny this is rash pan

December 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Goblin King gets what he wants. Fear him, love him, do as he says, and he will be your slave!!!!!!!! No, wait. Not yours. Mine.